Happy Birthday to you, Daniel! We have so many memories when we think about you:
- The time you wanted a drum for Christmas
- When you had eye surgery as an infant
- All of the sports trophies you won
- Watching you toss a baseball off the top steps of our home in Jennings with accuracy for many hours
- Breaking your leg when you were 2 years old
- Telling Santa Claus your name was “stinky pot”
- How you were a boy of few words when you were growing up
- Playing soccer, basketball and baseball throughout your school years
- And enjoying your many basketball games when you played at Dallas Christian College
Wish I could make you a birthday cake and complement it with ice cream.
You have grown and progressed quite well into your adult life. You’ve also married the sweetest girl in Nina, and will now become the father of Zanna Quinn in the next few days. The best is yet to be!! Life will just keep getting better and better!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!!
Love – MOM