I love to be busy. Doing things. Planning things. Dreaming about things to do. How will it be? How will it look?
All of a sudden, I stop. What a mess around me. My work table is overflowing. The storage bins are all messed up. I can’t find the size needle needed. My scissors have left the building. Where is the color of yarn I need? The boxes organized, are now chaotic. What am I going to do?
It is now time to ORGANIZE. ORGANIZE. ORGANIZE.
Life can be like that. Messed up. Chaotic. A jungle.
What can I do with my life?
- Begin by taking time to praying.
- Let God be your constant companion.
- Make a list of what items in your life that need to be reordered.
- Forget the past and look to the future.
- Don’t be overwhelmed with the big picture.
- Let your failures be your teacher.
This is a short list of ‘What do to?” with your life.
The book, The Magnificent Life – Extra Ordinary living in an Ordinary Age, can be a guide.
Today is the day to begin ‘unmessing’ your life and have “A Magnificent Life“.
Now to my knitting: I will be working to reorganize my supplies, patterns, yarn and etc. Take one day and one projection at a time.
If you would like a copy of the “The Magnificent Life”, contact me at: email@example.com
Make time every time to knit.