Here are some ways I have kept myself busy :
- Knitting – I have completed several of my projects: gloves, cupcake hats, and a couple of sock monkey security blankets.
- Cleaned up my craft room and remedied all the messes I’ve made (kind of!?!?).
- Made SNOW ICE CREAM. Um Um Good ! ! ! !
- Decided to go outside and uncover our front door from a BIG snow drift!!
- Looking for a hat, I found some I had knitted several years ago. And now if I can only find the pattern, my needles will be busy knitting more hats like them.?.?
- Watched movies and television programs with my beloved Billy.
Thank you to our son-in-law and grandsons for clearing our driveway. And Linda, our daughter, for bringing us some needed groceries.
Can life be any better than this?