Today is the special day to celebrate Thanksgiving, but everyday should be a day of thanksliving.
Make time to list items you are thankful for:
- My Savior and Lord for salvation.
- God’s Word. May it be a light and guide along my path.
- Our 46 years of marriage. We have traveled a lot of miles together.
- Five wonderful children. Each one is a blessing and contribution to our family.
- Being blessed with eight grandchildren. Praying that they are able to see Christ through me and praying each day for their health and safety.
- Our wonderful home and friends in Tulsa.
- My mother teaching me to knit.
- Remembering my father who died way too early.
- The many friends we have made along the way.
- Our health.
- Freedom to live in America. Thank you to all who have worked to provide this freedom.
- Growing up with my brother and many cousins. They all are part of my journey: LIFE.
“Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you’re on their side, working with them and not against them … Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns.” Philippians 4:4-6-The Message